Monday, August 13, 2007

Color choice - Silver v/s Blue v/s Red (and black)


Black was never on my list,some people may find it difficult to digest...but thats me for you!The reason being that black 200 doesn't stand-out like other colors and one thinks its a 180. So that left me with Red,Blue and silver(Grey) options.Very limited choice I must add.Bajaj should really consider adding more colors.
Out of these colors, silver was striked out because my previous bike was silver.So the actual contest was between red and blue.(Both are superb mind you.And are different than Pulsar150's colors).ProBiking on that day had 3 different 200's in 3 different colors on display,barring blue.The red one was standing in innermost corner beneath those whitish yellow spot-lights and god!was I taken away by the beauty.After that fabulous first impression it was a real simple decision and we right away booked a red one,with those color fading rumors not withstanding!(And judging by the color quality I don't think the color will fade away)

Black P200.Looks like a beast.But for onlookers its just another 180.
Silver is a pretty neat option.Not many people go for it,and that makes her very exclusive.
Red is my personal favorite.Black styling is best suited to red panels.
Blue was second on my list after red.Its a nice color overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...