Friday, September 28, 2007

Welcome bebe!


Its raining bikes!In the market also and in my close vicinity also!! In recent past many of people that I know very well ,have bought some kind of wheels(me included).
But what is even more startling , from this buying spree by my friends and all , 4 vehicles have been...yes you guessed it the Pulsar 200.
It all started with when tushar aka sunny bought first P200 amongst us.Followed by me , one more friend and now this.
A black 200 and that completes the circle.Now every colored bike is there (at my disposal? hehe ).
So here I welcome another of 200's example in black color bought by chetan.
And as always I can't stop uploading pics - here we go then!












Here's chetan with his newest possession.
I wish him happy and safe and hopefully trouble-free riding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...